Re:what are your !!! intension's

  • Tee Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
      what are intension's ???.just wanna know. peace too you and all

      gt423 <gt423@...> wrote: Gaya,
      From my own experience, I have to find what the reason was I began a
      habitual thought or desire. Then, I attempt to understand the karmic
      reasons for why, in this life, I began this habit. This leads to
      renunciation and confession, because no matter how awful the initial
      act was that set off my habitual behavior, I realize that in past
      lives that the bad karma I produced was most likely directed towards
      others.
      I think that if I only look at my behavior today and say a mantra to
      aply the atidote, it would be like putting my thumb in a leaking
      dam. For now the leak would stop, but it would soon become a
      problem. Mantras and prayers give me the wisdom and courage to look
      for the root of my habitual behavior and then begin to work on
      changing, with good actions, confession and prayers. Also, there are
      times when mantras and prayers can show me, without me wanting to
      know, bad habits I have aquired and why. These are powerful gifts
      that we have been given and we are very fortunate to have this life
      to change our habits and not waste this life.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • gt423
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        I am not sure I know what you are asking, but my answer right now
        would be to know how fortunate I am to have this life and to try not
        to waste it by not understanding karma, for one.