RE: [TBG] hello all

  • Risha Mateos
    Message 1 of 63 , Jun 27, 2013
      Welcome to Buddhism Group. Glad to have your input.

      Risha Linda

      To: tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com
      From: seanpedersen1985@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 18:03:35 +0000
      Subject: Re: [TBG] hello all

      Yes; it is more of a follow-up than a response. I was afraid I had scared you all away.

      The subject of Buddhism is why I am here! :) I figured introducing myself would make it more personal.
      From: Sherab Gyatso <sherabgyatso@...>
      Sender: tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:34:07 -0400
      To: <tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com

      You are writing in reply to your own message. Most of the people in this group are ether American or America based.

      This group is mostly on the subject of Buddhism.

      I understand mental illness is taboo on your side of the world; I hope you all will give me the chance to demonstrate that not all mental illness is what is commonly perceived in the media. I merely seek enlightenment.
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 3, 2013
        Well said
        Sent from Windows Mail