Re: help

  • rajkiran_ingle
    Message 1 of 63 , Jun 26, 2013
      namo namo,
      as per my information and teachings of buddhism.no single person,nation have monopoly on buddhism.buddha created his teachings to all without any discrimination and those who follows discrimination is the sin as per buddhism.and that god or knowledge follows discrimination is not a god or religion.
      and as per your genious opinion about nation and all let me tell you dr.ambedkar directed the people of india to follow buddhism which was vanished in india due to hindusm and islamic attacks.

      --- In tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Sherab Gyatso" <sherabgyatso@...> wrote:

      > --- In tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com, "rajkiran_ingle" <rajkiran_ingle@> wrote:
      > >
      > > namo namo to all my brothers and sisters,
      > > my name is rajkiran and i am from india mumbai.i am buddhist by religion and a lawyer by profession.besides this i am an astrologer and have been conducting research on kundalini meditation.
      > -----------------------
      > There are almost no Buddhist followers in India unless they are Tibetan by nationality or like in northern regions. Or became Buddhist through the Tibetan masters.
      > So, how did you turn out to be a Buddhist?
      >
      > Kundalini as in Hindu type of meditation is not Buddhist, it is a tradition of meditation that you normally do not need to follow if you are very inclined and dedicated and follow Buddhism.

      > --------------------------------
      > Buddhism is a spiritual idea when we say "Buddhism" we also assume perfection in a way that we understand perfection to be. Then there is a very different type of thing, it is some one who works on application of Buddhims in their life "A Buddhist Practitioner" and usually these are more or less regular people that are far from perfect.
      > Now if we understand that we encounter Buddhist Followers(not perfect) and tend to evaluate them from the point of view of Buddhism (perfection as we understand it). It becomes a waste of time.
      >
      > Still I can say that the goal of Buddhism is to come to terms with old age, seekness and death, not get a shortcut of some kind to cheat it. The goal is to use this lifetime to understand this life, then to move to the point of opening up your point of view.
      > At this point it is important to mention that both Buddhist and Hindu followers believe in multiple lives.
      >
      > It is said that Buddha was able to perform all these things that you mentioned, but they were not "supernatural" rather they were natural as a by-product of the enlightened state of the Buddha.
      >
      > See where I am going?
      >
      > Now you talking about monasteries?
      > What monasteries you you mean?
      > There things have place, address, actual monks inside.
      > It's not an abstract idea. Most Buddhist monasteries in India are built by Tibetan refugees, so not even sure what other monasteries you are mentioning here.
      >
      > Yahoo groups surely is not the place to a accomplish any of that, going through a door of one of these many monasteries is.

    • sallev1
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 3, 2013
        Well said

        Sent from Windows Mail