10 Levels Buddha Amitabha Retreat with H.E. Choeje Ayang Rinpoche

  • amitabhafoundationmaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Dear Dharma Brothers and Sisters,

      I'm writing to let you know about the first New England seacoast retreat with H.E. Choeje Ayang Rinpoche in Kittery, Maine this August. Rinpoche will teach on Buddha Amitabha 10 Levels - A Mind Treasure from the Profound Whispered Lineage of the Space Dharma.

      If you are interested in attending please visit our retreat website for details.

      Kindest Regards,

      Lori