    Message 1 of 785 , Aug 5, 2011

      These teachings on the bardos come from the wisdom mind of the buddhas, who can see life and death like looking in the palms of their hands.

      We too are buddhas. So if we can practice in the bardo of this life, and go deeper and deeper into the nature of our mind, then we can discover this knowledge of the bardos, and the truth of these teachings will unfold in us by itself. That is why the natural bardo of this life is of the utmost importance. It is here and now that the whole preparation for all the bardos takes place. “The supreme way of preparing,” it is said, “is now―to become enlightened in this lifetime.”

      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011