Eight Precepts to be Conducted At Mahabodhi Monastery on 23 April 2011

  • Thio Bee Yong
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2011

      Dear Devotees, Members, Dharma Friends and Practitioners

      In Buddha We Trust

      During the month of April 2011, Mahabodhi Monastery shall be organising a Eight Precept Retreat. This is to allow practitioners to have time for spiritual and mental cultivation due to their hectic schedule.

      The retreat shall be held at:
      20, Jalan Langgar Bedok, SE 468584
      (Opp Bedok View Secondary School)

      The Reporting Time shall be at 7.30am and the ceremony shall be at 8.30am sharp.

      There is a need to stay overnight and the period to uphold the precept will be 24 hrs till 8.30am and then we will proceed to go for a charitable outing to the Red Cross Home for the Disabled.

      Please contact the Office at 64689423 for any queries.

      With Loving Kindness

      Mahabodhi Monastery