    Message 1 of 785 , Mar 31, 2011

      We cannot hope to die peacefully if our lives have been full of violence, or if our minds have mostly been agitated by emotions like anger, attachment, or fear. So if we wish to die well, we must learn how to live well: Hoping for a peaceful death, we must cultivate peace in our mind, and in our way of life.

      THE DALAI LAMA

      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011