    Message 1 of 785 , Mar 3, 2011
      I am now seventy-eight years old, and have seen so many, many things during my lifetime.

      So many young people have died, so many people of my own age have died, so many old people have died. So many people that were high up have become low. So many people that were low have risen to be high up. So many countries have changed. There has been so much turmoil and tragedy, so many wars, and plagues, so much terrible destruction all over the world.

      And yet all these changes are no more real than a dream. When you look deeply, you realize there is nothing that is permanent and constant, nothing, not even the tiniest hair on your body. And this is not a theory, but something you can actually come to know and realize and see, even, with your very own eyes.

      DILGO KHYENTSE RINPOCHE

      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011