Insight From The Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 28 4:55 PM
      When you entertain evil thoughts like hostility and hatred, there is no joy in your heart and you are a nuisance to others.  On the other hand, if you develop kindness, patience, and understanding, then the whole atmosphere change.

      His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 29 4:55 PM
        Among the 5.7 billion human beings, the older generation, including me, is getting ready to say good bye to this world.  The youth has to carry the responsibility for the future.  So please realize your responsibility, remember your potential, and have self-confidence.  Have an open mind and a sense of caring and belonging. The freshness and strength that youth has should not fade away.  You must Keep this enthusiasm.

        His Holiness The Dalai Lama