Insight From The Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 30, 2010
      In religion there are no national boundaries.  A religion can and should be used by any people or person who finds it beneficial.

      His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 29, 2010
        Among the 5.7 billion human beings, the older generation, including me, is getting ready to say good bye to this world.  The youth has to carry the responsibility for the future.  So please realize your responsibility, remember your potential, and have self-confidence.  Have an open mind and a sense of caring and belonging. The freshness and strength that youth has should not fade away.  You must Keep this enthusiasm.

        His Holiness The Dalai Lama