Insight From The Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1, 2010
      For proper development I feel that we need a well-balance education.  We need inner spiritual development to acquire a warm heart, which is the basic requirement.

      His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 29 4:55 PM
        Among the 5.7 billion human beings, the older generation, including me, is getting ready to say good bye to this world.  The youth has to carry the responsibility for the future.  So please realize your responsibility, remember your potential, and have self-confidence.  Have an open mind and a sense of caring and belonging. The freshness and strength that youth has should not fade away.  You must Keep this enthusiasm.

        His Holiness The Dalai Lama