Insight From The Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 31, 2010
      One of the most powerful visions I have experienced was the first photograph of the Earth from outer space.  The image of a blue planet floating in deep space, glowing like the full moon on a clear night, brought home powerfully to me the recognition that we are indeed all members of a single family sharing one little house.

      His Holiness The Dalai Lama
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 29, 2010
        Among the 5.7 billion human beings, the older generation, including me, is getting ready to say good bye to this world.  The youth has to carry the responsibility for the future.  So please realize your responsibility, remember your potential, and have self-confidence.  Have an open mind and a sense of caring and belonging. The freshness and strength that youth has should not fade away.  You must Keep this enthusiasm.

        His Holiness The Dalai Lama