Re: [TBG] RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • siobhan
    Message 1 of 785 , Sep 15, 2010
      is any part of buddism,psychic

      From: Namdrol Tsepal <tenzin111@...>
      To: analinechoong@...
      Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 9:46:07 PM
      Subject: [TBG] RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

      If all we know of mind is the aspect of mind that dissolves when we die, we will be left with no idea of what continues, no knowledge of the new dimension of the deeper reality of the nature of mind. So it is vital for us all to familiarize ourselves with the nature of mind while we are still alive. Only then will we be prepared for the time when it reveals itself spontaneously and powerfully at the moment of death; be able to recognize it “as naturally,” the teachings say, “as a child running into its mother’s lap”; and by remaining in that state, finally be liberated.

      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011