    Message 1 of 785 , Aug 1, 2010

      One of the most important revelations of the near-death experience is how it transforms the lives of those who have been through it. One man said:

      “I was transformed from a man who was lost and wandering aimlessly, with no goal in life other than a desire for material wealth, to someone who had a deep motivation, a purpose in life, a definite direction, and an overpowering conviction that there would be a reward at the end of life. My interest in material wealth and greed for possessions were replaced by a thirst for spiritual understanding and a passionate desire to see world conditions improve.”

      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011