Introduction

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2010
      Hi, I'm paul. I've been practicing Tibetan Buddhism for most of my life, and I was a monk for a few years as well. I have a few close teachers in Nyingma and Kagyu lineages, but I appreciate all Dharma lineages.

      I'm also a mental health practitioner and researcher. Right now I'm studying Tibetan Buddhists' attitudes towards professional mental health care.

      Be well,
      Paul
    • Kellie Snider
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010

        Many western mental health professionals seem to be interested in Buddhism these days.  What are you learning about the Buddhist attitudes toward mental health care?

        Kellie Snider

        "Be a light unto yourself."  Gautama Siddartha

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2010
          Buddhism is often compared to the medicine. So, to get through our problems we try to follow that i guess...