Ucchusma Sutra and Mantra Chanting 秽迹金 刚菩萨大圆满神咒(Group Cultivation)

  • Thio Bee Yong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      THE MAHABODHI MONASTERY
      PROUDLY PRESENTS

      USCCHUMA VAJRAPALA SUTRA RECITATION

      AND MANTRA CHANTING

      Ucchusma Vajrapala is well known for helping practitioners to purify their negative karma thereby helping to pacify various illnesses and hindrances.  During the early times, the monks who cultivated the meditation methods have been reciting his name and mantra..

      Thank you for your kind attention to the above activity and we look forward to seeing you.

      All are invited for the events. No invitation is required

      May the blessing of the Triple Gem be with you and your loved ones always

      With metta and regards

      Yours in Dharma

      The Community of the Holy Ones

      On Behalf of the Abbot

      The MahaBodhi Monastery

      We at ,MBM, care for everyone. Buddha loves everyone and wishes all Sentient Beings are liberated from suffering.
      M=E3C means that at MBM, we are into
      Education
      Care(Social and Spiritual)
      Cultivation
      Cultures and Arts

      Dear Dharma brothers & sisters,

      USCCHUSMA VAJRAPALA SUTRA AND MANTRA CHANTING

      Kind Greetings to all !

      In  good conjunction of this auspicious day,The Monastery hereby invites every buddhist to participate in this  1 evening Mantra Chanting event to the general benefits of all sentient beings.

      Date        :    Friday , 29TH  January   2010

      日期         :        农历十二月十五日 (星期五)

      Venue

      MahaBodhi Monastery 菩提阁

      地点

      Tantric Hall Of Dharma Protectors 护法天尊殿

      Address

      Lorong Kilat,

      Upper Bukit Timah Road

      Opposite Beauty World Centre

      Behind Tua Pek Kong Temple

      Tel 64664425(REV GUOJUE)64689423(ANGIE OR SUNNY)

      Programmes法会事项:

      7.30pm - 8.45pm:

      Ucchusma Sutra Chanting and Mantra Chanting

      秽迹菩萨大圆满神咒

      Offerings Of Candles and Wishing/ Blessing Session

      供 灯、许愿

      Ucchushma Vajrapala is the Dharma Protector form of and the last transmission of Shakyamuni Buddha before he entered Mahaparinirvana.
      If one chanted the Ucchusma Great Divine Transformation Mantra 400,000 times, a poor person becomes rich, an ignorant person becomes wise, and an evil person becomes good.

      We , at the Mahabodhi Monastery . are only doing part of what we can to help the people and pray for the safety of those who have encountered unhappiness in their lives. Cultivation is essential as this will help anyone to progress towards the path of Nirvana.