Mahayana 8 Precepts & Confession of downfalls to 35 Buddhas Retreat

  • Fung
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      Dear Dharma brothers and sisters,

      Tashi delek~~

      We are pleased to inform you that H.E. Khejok Tulku Rinpoche will be conducting a Mahayana Eight Precepts and Confession of Downfalls to the 35 Buddhas Retreat on 20th - 22nd Nov 2009 at Hilltop Buddhist Centre, KL.

      Date: 20th - 22nd Nov 2009
      Venue: Hilltop Buddhist Centre
      Registration fee: RM30 per person

      To register, kindly contact Jannice at 012-2147005 jannicetyt@... or myself @ fungwill@...

      We highly recommend you to take part into this very significant Mahayana buddhist practice.

      Thanks.

      May you be well and happy always~

      Much prayer,

      Bro. Fung