Fw: Hello, chào sư cô Hạnh Trì

  • Hanh Tri` Thich Nu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009

      To Lama Rigzing

      You sent us email, requested us to donate US$3,500 for your books publishing.

      It is legitimated to ask for address, name of person in charge and telephone no.

      We asked only for an address and a person responsible to accept the contribution.
      However, in your first response you did not include an address, which led to our second request.
      Your response to our second request  gave a different phone number,
      and also complained and accused us.
      Because of your second response, we have decided to reconsider about contribution.

      We will not visit your monastery.

      From: Henry Phan <huujohn@...>
      Subject: More info for your monastery
      To: "Rigzin Tenzin" <rigzinglama@...>, "Hanh Tri` Thich Nu" <thichnuhanhtribodhgaya@...>
      Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 7:03 PM

      Hello Lama Rigzing,

      How are you?

      Thank you for your info.

      We will have one person to visit your monastery in Nepal in the next few days.

      Please give us some info:

      1) The name of your monastery

      2) The head person and phone in this monastery.

      Thank you for your cooperation.

      Best Regards,

      Henry Phan

      Santa's SleighMush