visitor

  • taveras.melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi all,

      My name is Melissa and I will be visiting the San Diego area from May to September. I have been a self-study Tibetan Buddhist since I started studying in 2003 and have never been to a Tibetan Buddhist sangha.
      I was wondering if I could attend your sangha as a visitor?
      I have never really had a teacher or mentor or anything, and I've heard that the one can't just jump into the Vajrayana lineage quickly (is that true?).
      I'm just looking for a little direction.

      Thanks!

      Melissa