Re: The Uma book "Sunnyata" of HH the 1st Dalai Lama

  • Cittamani
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
      A most beneficial project. Thank you for your efforts.

      Please be so kind togive us a bit more information. Will it be
      published in Tibetan? In pecha format? or in English in book format?
      Translator?

      Have you contacted the Office of HH Dalai Lama, Dharamsala for
      suggestions how to proceed? Has he written a preface for your project?

      If in English , have you contacted either Wisdom Publications, Lama Zopa
      Rinpoche, or SnowLion Publications?

      Please give us a bit of background. Which country are you from? How
      did you choose the publisher you mention?

      With very best wishes for your project,

      Sarva mangalam,

      Tara

      --- Hanh Tri` Thich Nu <thichnuhanhtribodhgaya@...> wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > I am writing to ask you for contribution money
      > to print the subject title book.
      > "Uma" or Sunyata of His Holiness the
      > 1st Dalai Lama Latul Thuntsok.
      > See attachments.
      >
      > I have the book and the CD.
      > I would like to print this book and
      > distribute to Tibetan Lamas in Mungod.
      > This book was given to me
      > and requested to print
      > by All Rinpoches Group.
      >
      > Any amount $ would be appreciative.
      > We plan to print by phase
      > until we can distribute to all Lamas
      > as the wish and planned by All Rinpoches Group.
      > To save shpping cost, the book will be
      > printed in a printer Bangalore, India.
      >

      > Venerable Dr. Sakya Hanhtri
      > www.im4worldpeace.org

    • Hanh Tri` Thich Nu
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008

        Dear Tara:

        Thank you for responded to my email.
        You are the first and probably the only
        one responded.

        the book is in Tibetan language
        and it is printed as English style book type.
        The book has over 400 pages and has 3 color pictures
        (tangka of Nagarjuna and HH 1st DL Lama
        and the picture of loseling monastery in Mundgod.),
        South India.

        Sunyata-emptiness is a hot suject for all the Lamas
        (for study and debate)
        The All Rinpoches Association asked me to help
        to print and I took the book since last February.
        We will print the book at the same printer who printed
        this book for the library in Mundgod.
        We will offer to All Rinpoches Association
        and inturn they will distribute the book to other Lamas.

        I dond't ask anyone yet, just sent out email to see if
        anyone interested and respond to our request.

        I thankyou for your comments.
        May the Buddhas and Boddhisattva
        from all directions bless your bodhicita.

        Yours in the Dharma
        Bhikkshuni Sakya Hanhtri

        A most beneficial project. Thank you for your efforts.

        Please be so kind togive us a bit more information. Will it be
        published in Tibetan? In pecha format? or in English in book format?
        Translator?

        Have you contacted the Office of HH Dalai Lama, Dharamsala for
        suggestions how to proceed? Has he written a preface for your project?

        If in English , have you contacted either Wisdom Publications, Lama Zopa
        Rinpoche, or SnowLion Publications?

        Please give us a bit of background. Which country are you from? How
        did you choose the publisher you mention?

        With very best wishes for your project,

        Sarva mangalam,

        Tara

        --- Hanh Tri` Thich Nu <thichnuhanhtribodh gaya@...> wrote:

        > Dear all
        >
        > I am writing to ask you for contribution money
        > to print the subject title book.
        > "Uma" or Sunyata of His Holiness the
        > 1st Dalai
        Lama Latul Thuntsok.