Hello

  • ev_er_at
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22 8:58 AM
      I am happy to be a part of this group and am curious to see what it
      will bring into my life. I hope to get to know a few people here, and
      to be of service in anyway I can.
      I have been living at Vajrapani Institute in Boulder Creek California
      for the past three months and have recently decided that this path may
      be the one that I have been looking for. I have had amazing experiences
      and realizations walking this path and look forward to its continued
      part in my life.
      I will leaving back home to a, some-what small, farming city where
      Buddhism is not understood and very much an alien thing, and to be
      honest, I am a little nervous about leaving my sangha at Vajrapani to
      be a part of this online sangha group to help myself and others who may
      feel as I do.

      Thank you for reading this... may whoever read this recieve many
      blessings and pass them along to the countless suffering beings.
      Sincerely
      eV -*-
    • david.skufca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
        Im a new member and i just wanted to say hello....im new on my path of buddhism.
        metta , david