9726Re: How can we as Buddhist develop more Compassion ?:

  • Do I Even Know?
    Dec 4, 2007
      And no actual responce to my questions or staements.

      I'm not putting on any robes.

      The Karmic Question concerns how YOU are acting. What is your
      qualification to denounce people? Are you privy to all the refuge and
      ordination records? What's the deal? I am asking questions here. I
      am curious how it works that you feel untainted by your accusations.
      Never has any Tibetan Buddhist, or any other Buddhist (except
      scammers) make a point about anyones qualifications as you have.

      --- In tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com, "dorjeshonnu"
      <dorjeshonnu@...> wrote:

      > No tissy, no angry hateful words involved.
      > But you try getting on your Lama's throne before a teaching.
      > Put on some robes and the whole kit. See what happens.
      >
      > You will be removed, one way or another, for your own good.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic