7454RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

    Dec 1, 2004
      The fundamental message of the Buddhist teachings is that if we are
      prepared, there is tremendous hope, both in life and in death. The teachings
      reveal to us the possibility of an astounding and finally boundless freedom,
      which is ours to work for now, in life�the freedom that will also enable us
      to choose our death and so to choose our next birth.

      For someone who has prepared and practiced, death comes not as a defeat but
      as a triumph, the crowning and most glorious moment of life.

      Download MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures.
      http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg
    • Show all 785 messages in this topic