      From: "seanpedersen1985" <seanpedersen1985@...>
      Sender: tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:00:25
      To: <tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TBG] hello all

      Hello, all

      My name is Sean. I thought I would bring out the ol' PC and formally introduce myself here.

      I experience schizophrenia. I have abnormal wiring in my brain, particularily encompassing the linguistic portion and the lower reasoning portions. One typical attribute to schizophrenia is what is called "Black and White" thinking. Any given conclusion is either one way or the other. There is no in-between. Through meditation and daily practice I routinely find it necessary remind myself no absolute truth exists (perhaps that would make a good discussion?). With that in mind I find it much more easy to accept the fact that nothing simply is or isn't. I merely wanted to give reason to what may seem irrelevannt and illogical; and to tell you all there is a hopefully logical connection between our posts.

      My main interests are physics, photography, conversation, some philosophy, and some mathematics. I noticed a member of this group is well versed in particle physics? Their overview on the subject is excellent.

      Anyhow it is nice to read your enlightening and insightful posts throughout the day on my mobile. This group is much more personal than my collection of Amazon books on the subject of Buddhism.

      Sean