10022Re: The Uma book "Sunnyata" of HH the 1st Dalai Lama

  • Cittamani
    Oct 4, 2008
      A most beneficial project. Thank you for your efforts.

      Please be so kind togive us a bit more information. Will it be
      published in Tibetan? In pecha format? or in English in book format?
      Translator?

      Have you contacted the Office of HH Dalai Lama, Dharamsala for
      suggestions how to proceed? Has he written a preface for your project?

      If in English , have you contacted either Wisdom Publications, Lama Zopa
      Rinpoche, or SnowLion Publications?

      Please give us a bit of background. Which country are you from? How
      did you choose the publisher you mention?

      With very best wishes for your project,

      Sarva mangalam,

      Tara

      --- Hanh Tri` Thich Nu <thichnuhanhtribodhgaya@...> wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > I am writing to ask you for contribution money
      > to print the subject title book.
      > "Uma" or Sunyata of His Holiness the
      > 1st Dalai Lama Latul Thuntsok.
      > See attachments.
      >
      > I have the book and the CD.
      > I would like to print this book and
      > distribute to Tibetan Lamas in Mungod.
      > This book was given to me
      > and requested to print
      > by All Rinpoches Group.
      >
      > Any amount $ would be appreciative.
      > We plan to print by phase
      > until we can distribute to all Lamas
      > as the wish and planned by All Rinpoches Group.
      > To save shpping cost, the book will be
      > printed in a printer Bangalore, India.
      >

      > Venerable Dr. Sakya Hanhtri
      > www.im4worldpeace.org