HI! Does anyone have any of the game boxes from CSI Design group? If so, I would like to compile a programmer/developer listing of the games made by them. Iti99man
Following is a News item I posted on the new OLUG website due to a person what registered themselves and then proceeded to post all kinds of spam: There was ataw510
The release of Public Domain software back in the 1970s and early 1980s did not necessarily mean that the "Source Code" for that Public Domain software wasewbray2000
As the TI-99/4A List Server is meant to be a friendly place to visit, all prospective members MUST fill out the information form automatically sent when they apply in order to be approved.
Please note that most functions of this group have been moved to the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org with the exception of this E-Mail list server.
-- LIST SERVER GUIDELINES --
Keep your comments civil - The Administrator reserves the right to remove comments that are obscene, profane, abusive, hateful, racist, spam or otherwise inappropriate. If you see such comments, report them to us by by emailing the Administrator. If you don't agree with a comment, debate it - don't start a Flame War!
"On Topic" subjects include:
1) Anything dealing with the TI-99/4A and/or Geneve 9640 including emulators, programs, programming, hardware, problems, solutions, and so forth.
2) Anything related to people being able to connect to eGroups and fully use its resources; including non-TI operating systems and/or browsers and the like.
3) As the TI Community, we are in reality one big FAMILY, right? As part of that family we are interested in joyous events (marriages, births, etc.) and not so joyous events (illnesses and deaths). As a family, we all want to be informed of other's joys and sorrows.
4) Jokes. What's wrong with an occasional piece of humor? We all need to have our spirits lifted every now
- Dec 27, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.