Hello TI99ers, To avoid conflicts with long holiday seasons, and to make the time frame more efficient, the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will have a newgee_bee_basics
You have to be registered and logged in. This was done to keep interlopers from posted ads into The Classifieds, not that there are any, right? ;-) From:taw510
Hi Tom, eric-bray@..., (somehow my account is not activated yet to see the classifieds). I coincidentally saw this webpage:rvankleunen
As the TI-99/4A List Server is meant to be a friendly place to visit, all prospective members MUST fill out the information form automatically sent when they apply in order to be approved.
Please note that most functions of this group have been moved to the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org with the exception of this E-Mail list server.
-- LIST SERVER GUIDELINES --
Keep your comments civil - The Administrator reserves the right to remove comments that are obscene, profane, abusive, hateful, racist, spam or otherwise inappropriate. If you see such comments, report them to us by by emailing the Administrator. If you don't agree with a comment, debate it - don't start a Flame War!
"On Topic" subjects include:
1) Anything dealing with the TI-99/4A and/or Geneve 9640 including emulators, programs, programming, hardware, problems, solutions, and so forth.
2) Anything related to people being able to connect to eGroups and fully use its resources; including non-TI operating systems and/or browsers and the like.
3) As the TI Community, we are in reality one big FAMILY, right? As part of that family we are interested in joyous events (marriages, births, etc.) and not so joyous events (illnesses and deaths). As a family, we all want to be informed of other's joys and sorrows.
4) Jokes. What's wrong with an occasional piece of humor? We all need to have our spirits lifted every now
- Dec 27, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.