2017 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards Results

  • gee_bee_basics
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2017

      Dear TI99ers,

      It is with honor and great pleasure to announce and congratulate the following recipients of the 2017 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards.

      Software:

      Mike Brent(Tursi) and Rasmus Moustgaard . . . For their Megademo.

      Hardware:

      Ralph Benzinger . .  For his excellent work on producing the FlashROM99, which has unlocked so much potential for the TI-99/4A.

      Community Service (Tied Vote):

      Gregory McGill . . . For being always available to answer any and all TI-99/4A questions posted on On-Line User Group E-mail servers.

      Don O’Neil . . For continuing to host the wealth of TI-99/4A data on WHT.

      Also, in recognition of their many years of achievements, contributions and dedication to and for the TI99 community, it is with great pleasure to announce the presentation of the 2017 Jim Peterson Lifetime Achievement Awards to Mike Brent(Tursi), Jim Fetzner and Chris Schneider.

      Again, congratulations to the recipients of and the deserving nominees for these prestigious awards, and thanks to all who participated.

      I ask that either the awardees or knowledgeable person(s) provide me with either a contact E-mail address or the land mail address needed to mail the respective award certificates.  This information can be sent to me at gbbasics@... or to 13246 Harper Road, Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942.

      Respectfully,

      Glenn Bernasek, Administrator

      Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

    • SHIFT838
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2017

        Congratulations to all for their achievements.  I am honored to have received the 2017 Jim Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award!

        Truly honored.  It’s a great time for the TI-99/4A and we are all doing our part in the community to keep this machine alive.

        Chris Schneider (SHIFT838)