Chicago Faire 2017

  • wmaalouli
    Message 1 of 9 , May 30, 2017

      So when is the Chicago Faire this year?

      -Walid

    • Stephen Anderson
      Message 2 of 9 , May 30, 2017
        Last thing I saw was Oct 14th at Evanston Library.

        Message 3 of 9 , May 31, 2017
          That early? Is this confirmed?

          -Walid
        • THEODORE ZYCHOWICZ
          Message 4 of 9 , May 31, 2017
            according to the Chicago ti user group web site here is the annoument:
            The 35th annual Chicago TI International World Faire will take place on the weekend of October 15, 2017, in Evanston, IL. The Faire itself runs from 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.

              Ted Z

            Message 5 of 9 , May 31, 2017
              same weekend as last years

              On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 8:27 PM, wmaalouli@... [TI99-4A] <TI99-4A@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              That early? Is this confirmed?

              -Walid

            • Jim Brain
              Message 6 of 9 , May 31, 2017
                On 5/31/2017 10:44 PM, THEODORE ZYCHOWICZ ted-zy@... [TI99-4A] wrote:

                according to the Chicago ti user group web site here is the annoument:
                The 35th annual Chicago TI International World Faire will take place on the weekend of October 15, 2017, in Evanston, IL. The Faire itself runs from 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
                Not to take away from the Faire, but are some folks planning to represent the TI line at the earlier VCF-Midwest in Chicago in September?

                JIm
              • brain@jbrain.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 2, 2017
                    Theodore, Walid,

                    I suspect you may want to get a direct confirmation on the date from Hal
                    Shanafield. October 15th is a Sunday and I think there is a scheduled
                    Nothwestern game on October 14th.

                    I will also inquire at the CTIUG meeting tomorrow.

                    Jim Mazurek

                    On Thu, 1 Jun 2017, THEODORE ZYCHOWICZ ted-zy@... [TI99-4A] wrote:

                    > Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 03:44:39 +0000 (UTC)
                    > From: "THEODORE ZYCHOWICZ ted-zy@... [TI99-4A]"
                    > <TI99-4A@yahoogroups.com>
                    > To: "TI99-4A@yahoogroups.com" <TI99-4A@yahoogroups.com>
                    > Subject: Re: [TI-99/4A] Chicago Faire 2017
                    >

                    > according to the Chicago ti user group web site here is the annoument:
                    > The 35th annual Chicago TI International World Faire will take place on the
                    > weekend of October 15, 2017, in Evanston, IL. The Faire itself runs from
                    > 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
                    >
                    >   Ted Z

                  • jasmaz
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 2, 2017
                      Hi Jim,

                      Hal Shanafield and Vic Steerup joined us at VCFMW last year. I had held
                      aside a little of my table space for them. I hope they and other locals
                      will join us this year.

                      Jim Mazurek