Re: [ti-99/4a] Lurking Group.

  • Ken.9640@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      Did you think about what you just said? If all the "lurkers"
      started their own group... no messages would ever be posted! <LOL>

      - Ken

      On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:06:51 -0700 Randell Matthews <olmatt@...>
      writes:
      > Richard,
      > You would still be able to access the programmers group and the
      others
      > woulde be free to continue their lurking on the other group. I wonder
      if we
      > could start a site for lurkers only :-).
      > I could sure use a place to hide from all the hurt feelings.
      >
      > Cheers, Ol' Matt
      >
      > Richard Bell wrote:
      >
      > > Dan, why would we need a seperate list for that? Eavesdropping on
      those
      > > kind of threads teach's me alot and I'm sure others as well.
      > >
      > > On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 eicher@... wrote:
      > >

      > > > Is there any interest in creating a seperate list for
      programmers,
      > > > where they could share code and help each other with programming
      > > > issues?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Dan

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Jamie@MorganDigital.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        LOL....that would be like opening a store just for the window shoppers...;)

        Jamie