Re: [ti-99/4a] MY BASIC 4.0

  • juzzell
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2001
      From: <mtnrmarbles@...>
      To: <ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 11:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [ti-99/4a] MY BASIC 4.0

      > Since I have not mastered the file transfer from my pc to Geneve, I guess
      my
      > first project would be to convert some of my X-Basic programs to ABASIC.
      As
      > they say, now I can play.
      >
      > thanks
      > marvin
      From the command prompt in Mybasic issue this command
      CALL GRAPHICS(1,1) or you can add it to each program
      and about 90% of the programs will run without modificiation.
      Those programs that use CALL DISTANCE or CALL COINC
      will not perform correctly.

      jim
    • eicher@delphi.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2001
        Marvin,
        You might want to look for a used Memex or a Myarc 512K card.
        Having the extra memory makes life much more enjoyable.

        Dan