Re: Can someone do this?

  • kevan064
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 18, 2013
      This message looks full of good advice, thanks for the great post. I've saved it im my favorites and will come back to it as soon as I can. Unfortunately I have so much on my plate right now I just do not have the time to go hunting for the software at the moment, let alone learn how to use it. Sorry....