Re: [TI-99/4A] A thought about clocks while in the shower...

  • Gregory McGill
    Message 1 of 42 , May 5 6:54 PM
      I'm sure Fred could add clock to the HDX without great effort. The Corcomp sidecar clock i have just has a device CLOCK, 10 open #1:"clock":: 20 input #1:time$ etc..

      Greg

      On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Arthur F. Tyde III <aftyde@...> wrote:
      Don't know why this popped into my head.  Would software like the HDX
      Server software be capable of providing clock information (time and
      date) from the host PC as well?

      How do the clock cards for the TI work?  Are there any out there?
      Apologies for the noob questions - I do see references to hardware that
      did exist in the past... but not so much anymore...

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          ti99-4a-digest@yahoogroups.com
          ti99-4a-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Harry Wilhelm
      Message 42 of 42 , May 8 8:16 AM
        Make sure you are using the latest version of Win994a. 3.009 could not
        handle the X opcode. That has been fixed in version 3.010