Missing PLATO Software?

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      I am still looking for:

      [The 2 survey disks], a questionnaire for the student to determine strengths and weaknesses in reading, grammar and math. It also included a Parent's Questionnaire to assist in determining the student's academic skills

      That came with the PLATO cartridge as part of the software package for the TI-99/4A.

      Does anyone out there have a copy of these two disks?

      If so, is there anyway that a copy of them can be obtained?
    • Barry Peterson