Re: [TI-99/4A] SST basic compiler

  • Owen Brand
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2013
      Yea, check this out

      His development and debugging thread is right there... He is an amazing individual, is Dr. Wilhelm... His original XB compiler from years ago is quite good as well, but this one is now NEARLY fully featured and is absolutely SMOKIN!!!!  XB programs run like they're on cartridge.

      Owen

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2013
        Will give it a try!

        Trying to download this file - but even as a registered user I am denied access.  Anyone have a working link to download from???

        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2013
          I'll eMail it to you personally in a zip file.  Unless someone can do it earlier, I'll have to wait til' I get home from work tonight

          http://atariage.com/forums/topic/206961-xb-compiler-v21/

            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2013
              For the XB COMPILER go here:

              enjoy it!

              --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, Barry Peterson wrote:

              > I see the message "You cannot reply to this topic" although I registered
              > some time ago. I hadn't been back until today.
              >

              > On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Arthur F. Tyde III aftyde@... wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Will give it a try!
              > >
              > > Trying to download this file - but even as a registered user I am denied
              > > access. Anyone have a working link to download from???
              > >

              > > On 5/4/2013 10:39 PM, Owen Brand wrote:
              > >

              > > Yea, check this out
              > >
              > > http://atariage.com/forums/topic/206961-xb-compiler-v21/
              > >
              > > His development and debugging thread is right there... He is an amazing
              > > individual, is Dr. Wilhelm... His original XB compiler from years ago is
              > > quite good as well, but this one is now NEARLY fully featured and is
              > > absolutely SMOKIN!!!! XB programs run like they're on cartridge.
              > >
              > > Owen
              > >
              > > ------------------------------

            • Arthur F. Tyde III
              Message 6 of 10 , May 4, 2013
                Thanks, Eric - just downloaded it and am testing - and Owen for the offer!

              • Arthur F. Tyde III

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 4, 2013
                    It's pretty fascinating... He and I are working on some stuff in XB256 right now... a programming suite for XB including several pre-set assembly subroutines for display, music, etc... I've learned a TON just talking with him and playing around with different expandable aspects of XB...

                    This is the same guy who wrote The Missing Link software years ago... One of my favorite quotes of his is:

                    "I'm too dumb to know it can't be done, so I just do it!!!"

                    Silly guy

                    Owen