Can we get a demo of a Forti card?

  • Gregg Eshelman
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2013
      I'd love to see a demo of a Forti on YouTube to see and hear it in action.
    • Dano
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2013
        Eric,

        First and foremost, thanks for the info on the Forti card.  I can remember when it was announced long long ago and was super excited to get one but never could find a vendor who actually had them.  I gave up trying and chalked it up to another rumor that was to never be.

        Anyhow,  I'd love to check out the schematic of the Forti card but your "schematics HERE" link isn't actually a link.  Was that a cut & paste of info or did you actually have a valid link to the schematics?  If the later, could you re-post for us?

        Thanks in advance!

        -Dano

        "Long Live the TI-99/4A!"

        On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Eric <eric-bray@...> wrote:

        For those of you that have never seen or read about the "Forti Music Card":

        The TI-99/4A with the "Forti Card" is either a Quadraphonic device or if the output is wired for Stereo mixing [Voices 0 & 2 = 1st Channel <> Voices 1 & 3 = 2nd Channel] as shown in the schematics HERE.

        The users manual states this FACT in its second paragraph.

        The one demo of it we had at the PATIUG, blew everybody away that Saturday morning at LaSalle University during the monthly meeting of the PACS (Philadelphia Area Computer Society)!

      • Dano
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2013
          +1 :-)))

          -Dano