Looking for Navarone DB 2.0 support disk image

  • Arthur F. Tyde III
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      Hi All,

      Need Navarone DB 2.0 in .DSK or TIDisk format. The cart is present in
      Win994a but the support disk is not. Can anyone help me out with a copy?

      Thanks, Arthur...
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2013
        Have you tried looking on Planet99?

        --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur F. Tyde III" <aftyde@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Need Navarone DB 2.0 in .DSK or TIDisk format. The cart is present in
        > Win994a but the support disk is not. Can anyone help me out with a copy?
        >
        > Thanks, Arthur...

      • Arthur F. Tyde III
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2013
          Hi Eric, yes - have looked all over.  I did find something on whtech but it's a Geneve .zip file and I can't figure out what to do with it.  It might be a disk image - but if it is I don't know how to convert it to something useful.