Re: [TI-99/4A] (Real) Operating System for the TI-99/4A?

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
      The documentation for using the disk manager hasn't changed since he changed it in 2005 or so; there is a whole text file on how to use it floating around somewhere. He stopped adding it to the downloads around 2007.

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, richgilbertson@... wrote:

      > Eric
      >

      > I notice that none of my RXB 2012 Hard Drive commands work or access the Win994a Hard drives?
      >

      > CALL MKDIR("HDK1.", "RXBSTUFF")
      > CALL FCOPY("DSK1.","ORXB3","HDK1.","ORXB3")
      >

      > T he above should work but just says bad argument?
      >

      > The documents suck for explaining how to access the hard dirve or use the Win994a Disk Manager to do anything?
      >

      > I will make some Video on it when I have a clue how to get anything to work.
      >

      > Rich
      >

      > P.S. Thanks for the RXB 2012 download.

    • richxb
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013

        Eric

        Well looks like I will have to make another shot at MESS again.
        I have only ever got it to work once but that was on my old G5 years ago.

        Thanks.

        Rich