Re: [TI-99/4A] New Version of Win994a - 3.010

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 6, 2013
      Here is one of my favorite programs for testing speech with TI Basic & the Terminal Emulator II cartridge with the emulator/simulator programs:

      100 REM 99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL
      110 REM TERMINAL EMULATOR II CARTRIDGE & SPEECH SYNTHESIZER REQUIRED
      120 CALL CLEAR
      130 OPEN #1:"SPEECH",OUTPUT
      140 FOR I=99 TO 2 STEP-1
      150 PRINT STR$(I)&" bottles of beer on the":"wall,";I;"bottles of beer."
      160 PRINT #1:STR$(I)&" BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL";STR$(I);"BOTTLES OF BEER."
      170 PRINT "Take one down and pass it":"around, "&STR$(I-1)&" bottles of beer":"on the wall."
      180 PRINT #1:"TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, "&STR$(I-1)&" BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL."
      190 NEXT I
      200 PRINT "1 bottle of beer on the":"wall, 1 bottle of beer."
      210 PRINT #1:"1 BOTTLE OF BEER ON THE WALL, 1 BOTTLE OF BEER."
      220 PRINT "Take one down and pass it":"around, no more bottles of":"beer on the wall."
      230 PRINT #1:"TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, NO MORE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL."
      240 PRINT "No more bottles of beer":"on the wall, no more bottles":"of beer."
      250 PRINT #1:"NO MORE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, NO MORE BOTTLES":"OF BEER"
      260 PRINT "Go to the store and buy":"some more, 99 bottles of":"beer on the wall."
      270 PRINT #1:"GO TO THE STORE AND BUY SOME MORE, 99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL."
      280 GOTO 140

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, Juan Castro <jccyc1965@...> wrote:

      > Does it emulate the speech cartridge well? Classic99's speech output is all
      > garbled.
      > Em 04/04/2013 01:35, "ti994a.geo" <rpolivka@...> escreveu:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi Guys-
      > >
      > > Please excuse the cross post. Just wanted to let everybody that Cory Burr
      > > released a new version of Win994a.
      > >
      > > Updates:
      > >
      > > -This version of Win994a is fairly light on changes. Mainly, these are
      > > technical internal modifications and most folks won't see any difference.
      > >
      > > -The "X" (eXecute) cpu opcode has been modified to function correctly. In
      > > past versions, failure of this opcode caused several cartridges to
      > > malfunction, often resulting in crashes and Win994a reboots. Opcodes that
      > > set the "carry flag" were modified slightly.
      > >
      > > -The Win994a Preferences Dialog has been modified to include a fast 16bit
      > > access 32K Extended Memory option.
      > >
      > > -The Disk Manager application has virtually stayed the same.
      > >
      > > -The assembler application has been revised and updated to correct a
      > > problem with the resulting machine code generated by a few conditional
      > > branch op codes.
      > >
      > > You can download it at:
      > >
      > > http://www.99er.net/download2/index.php?act=category&id=15
      > >
      > > -Rich
      > > 99er.net

    • John Stimatch
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 7, 2013

        Thanks, Michael! :-)

        I am very happy to hear that MESS is still being IMPROVED.  It is the only one that I have  been able to understand, as far as, EMULATION is concerned.

        Have a Great Day, and, Thanks for keeping the Ti 99/4a ALIVE!

        Bye for now...

        Sincerely,

        Jt

        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 7, 2013
          Actually, Cory had mentioned to me that he had the Plato cart and disks working in this version. He was going to send the cart and disk images to me, but then emailed that he thought we'd better not advertise that Plato worked now. He said that his disk images work with the Plato cart in spite of the copy protection. However, if any change is made to the disks, even with the Win994a disk manager, they will not work. He said that he thought that this would cause a lot of confusion for people, and he did not think we should make the cart and disks available.

          I don't think this would be such a big problem-I could actually put a warning on the download page about it. But, I didn't argue. I'm not sure why I didn't mention Plato when I posted here- you guys are 'power users' and shouldn't have a hard time with any of this. I'm going to email Cory to see if he would still be willing to send the images to me, even if it's just to share with the people here.

          Rich

          --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <eric-bray@...> wrote:

          > It now appears that one of the 'fixes' he made to the program now allows the "Plato" Cartridge to load & run correctly!
          >
          > So TMS9900 users can now run the Plato software on Win994a.
          >
          > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "ti994a.geo" <rpolivka@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Guys-
          > >
          > > Please excuse the cross post. Just wanted to let everybody that Cory Burr released a new version of Win994a.
          > >
          > > Updates:
          > >
          > > -This version of Win994a is fairly light on changes. Mainly, these are technical internal modifications and most folks won't see any difference.
          > >
          > > -The "X" (eXecute) cpu opcode has been modified to function correctly. In past versions, failure of this opcode caused several cartridges to malfunction, often resulting in crashes and Win994a reboots. Opcodes that set the "carry flag" were modified slightly.
          > >
          > > -The Win994a Preferences Dialog has been modified to include a fast 16bit access 32K Extended Memory option.
          > >
          > > -The Disk Manager application has virtually stayed the same.
          > >
          > > -The assembler application has been revised and updated to correct a problem with the resulting machine code generated by a few conditional branch op codes.
          > >
          > > You can download it at:
          > >
          > > http://www.99er.net/download2/index.php?act=category&id=15
          > >
          > > -Rich
          > > 99er.net

        • Kirsch, Timothy
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 7, 2013
            thank him for his hard work
            Tim

            Actually, Cory had mentioned to me that he had the Plato cart and disks working in this version. He was going to send the cart and disk images to me, but then emailed that he thought we'd better not advertise that Plato worked now. He said that his disk images work with the Plato cart in spite of the copy protection. However, if any change is made to the disks, even with the Win994a disk manager, they will not work. He said that he thought that this would cause a lot of confusion for people, and he did not think we should make the cart and disks available.

            I don't think this would be such a big problem-I could actually put a warning on the download page about it. But, I didn't argue. I'm not sure why I didn't mention Plato when I posted here- you guys are 'power users' and shouldn't have a hard time with any of this. I'm going to email Cory to see if he would still be willing to send the images to me, even if it's just to share with the people here.

            Rich

            --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <eric-bray@...> wrote:

            > It now appears that one of the 'fixes' he made to the program now allows the "Plato" Cartridge to load & run correctly!
            >
            > So TMS9900 users can now run the Plato software on Win994a.
            >
            > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "ti994a.geo" <rpolivka@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Guys-
            > >
            > > Please excuse the cross post. Just wanted to let everybody that Cory Burr released a new version of Win994a.
            > >
            > > Updates:
            > >
            > > -This version of Win994a is fairly light on changes. Mainly, these are technical internal modifications and most folks won't see any difference.
            > >
            > > -The "X" (eXecute) cpu opcode has been modified to function correctly. In past versions, failure of this opcode caused several cartridges to malfunction, often resulting in crashes and Win994a reboots. Opcodes that set the "carry flag" were modified slightly.
            > >
            > > -The Win994a Preferences Dialog has been modified to include a fast 16bit access 32K Extended Memory option.
            > >
            > > -The Disk Manager application has virtually stayed the same.
            > >
            > > -The assembler application has been revised and updated to correct a problem with the resulting machine code generated by a few conditional branch op codes.
            > >
            > > You can download it at:
            > >
            > > http://www.99er.net/download2/index.php?act=category&id=15
            > >
            > > -Rich
            > > 99er.net

          • Eric
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 7, 2013
              A while back Barry Traver had modified "ALL" of the Plato Disks and made them ALL into DSDD disks that could be read by ANY disk manager program.

              I used to have a complete set of them myself but they were buried in my basement and I think my wife either threw them out or packed them in one of her many 'unmarked' many "boxes" during one of her five year clean ups. :-)

              I know I used them to test running Plato with the modified GramKracker files on the prototype Myarc Geneve 9640 for Lou Phillips back in the day. Barry Traver copied those modified disks for me to use for Myarc.

              I also vaguely remember that a couple of the later TRACK COPIER PROGRAMS could also copy the SSSD original Plato Disks, but the whole collection took up some much space and that was one of the reasons Barry Traver modified them to be DSDD; they took up 75% less space when storing those 5 1/4 inch disks.

              If anyone can get a copy of the DSDD disks that Barry Traver made, then I am sure that they can converted to 'V9T9' format to use with Win994a if so desired!

            • honestsam@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 8, 2013
                Cory's Win994A keeps getting better and better with each release. I did notice that Popeye does not work properly. When the witch throws the green bottles at Popeye, it creates a solid line across the screen. Is there another version of the cartridge ROM that corrects this? All of the others seemed to work OK.

                Yes, please thank Cory for his hard work with the emulator. I really enjoy being able to play the classics on it!

                --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <eric-bray@...> wrote:

                > A while back Barry Traver had modified "ALL" of the Plato Disks and made them ALL into DSDD disks that could be read by ANY disk manager program.
                >
                > I used to have a complete set of them myself but they were buried in my basement and I think my wife either threw them out or packed them in one of her many 'unmarked' many "boxes" during one of her five year clean ups. :-)
                >
                > I know I used them to test running Plato with the modified GramKracker files on the prototype Myarc Geneve 9640 for Lou Phillips back in the day. Barry Traver copied those modified disks for me to use for Myarc.
                >
                > I also vaguely remember that a couple of the later TRACK COPIER PROGRAMS could also copy the SSSD original Plato Disks, but the whole collection took up some much space and that was one of the reasons Barry Traver modified them to be DSDD; they took up 75% less space when storing those 5 1/4 inch disks.
                >
                > If anyone can get a copy of the DSDD disks that Barry Traver made, then I am sure that they can converted to 'V9T9' format to use with Win994a if so desired!
                >
                > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "ti994a.geo" <rpolivka@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Actually, Cory had mentioned to me that he had the Plato cart and disks working in this version. He was going to send the cart and disk images to me, but then emailed that he thought we'd better not advertise that Plato worked now. He said that his disk images work with the Plato cart in spite of the copy protection. However, if any change is made to the disks, even with the Win994a disk manager, they will not work. He said that he thought that this would cause a lot of confusion for people, and he did not think we should make the cart and disks available.
                > >
                > > I don't think this would be such a big problem-I could actually put a warning on the download page about it. But, I didn't argue. I'm not sure why I didn't mention Plato when I posted here- you guys are 'power users' and shouldn't have a hard time with any of this. I'm going to email Cory to see if he would still be willing to send the images to me, even if it's just to share with the people here.
                > >
                > > Rich
                > >
                > > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <eric-bray@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > It now appears that one of the 'fixes' he made to the program now allows the "Plato" Cartridge to load & run correctly!
                > > >
                > > > So TMS9900 users can now run the Plato software on Win994a.

              • Tursi
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 8, 2013
                  >Cory's Win994A keeps getting better and better with each release. I did
                  >notice that Popeye does not work properly. When the witch >throws the
                  >green bottles at Popeye, it creates a solid line across the screen. Is
                  >there another version of the cartridge ROM that >corrects this? All of the
                  >others seemed to work OK.

                  This is caused by incorrect VDP prefetch emulation. Classic99 did this
                  forever. Popeye does non standard things with setting the VDP address when
                  it draws the bottles.
                • Eric
                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 8, 2013
                    I ran the "Popeye Cartridge" on the 64 bit version and the bottle wasn't a solid green line when it was thrown at Popeye. It was just a series of green bottles that depicted the path of the bottle as it was going towards Popeye.

                    --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "honestsam@..." <honestsam@...> wrote:

                    > Cory's Win994A keeps getting better and better with each release. I did notice that Popeye does not work properly. When the witch throws the green bottles at Popeye, it creates a solid line across the screen. Is there another version of the cartridge ROM that corrects this? All of the others seemed to work OK.
                    >
                    > Yes, please thank Cory for his hard work with the emulator. I really enjoy being able to play the classics on it!
                    >
                    > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <eric-bray@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > A while back Barry Traver had modified "ALL" of the Plato Disks and made them ALL into DSDD disks that could be read by ANY disk manager program.
                    > >
                    > > I used to have a complete set of them myself but they were buried in my basement and I think my wife either threw them out or packed them in one of her many 'unmarked' many "boxes" during one of her five year clean ups. :-)
                    > >
                    > > I know I used them to test running Plato with the modified GramKracker files on the prototype Myarc Geneve 9640 for Lou Phillips back in the day. Barry Traver copied those modified disks for me to use for Myarc.
                    > >
                    > > I also vaguely remember that a couple of the later TRACK COPIER PROGRAMS could also copy the SSSD original Plato Disks, but the whole collection took up some much space and that was one of the reasons Barry Traver modified them to be DSDD; they took up 75% less space when storing those 5 1/4 inch disks.
                    > >
                    > > If anyone can get a copy of the DSDD disks that Barry Traver made, then I am sure that they can converted to 'V9T9' format to use with Win994a if so desired!
                    > >
                    > > --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "ti994a.geo" <rpolivka@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Actually, Cory had mentioned to me that he had the Plato cart and disks working in this version. He was going to send the cart and disk images to me, but then emailed that he thought we'd better not advertise that Plato worked now. He said that his disk images work with the Plato cart in spite of the copy protection. However, if any change is made to the disks, even with the Win994a disk manager, they will not work. He said that he thought that this would cause a lot of confusion for people, and he did not think we should make the cart and disks available.
                    > > >
                    > > > I don't think this would be such a big problem-I could actually put a warning on the download page about it. But, I didn't argue. I'm not sure why I didn't mention Plato when I posted here- you guys are 'power users' and shouldn't have a hard time with any of this. I'm going to email Cory to see if he would still be willing to send the images to me, even if it's just to share with the people here.
                    > > >
                    > > > Rich

                  • Eric
                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 8, 2013
                      By the way. Has anyone ever wrote any coding that utilizes Win994a's ability to use the extra 16megs of memory that can be paged in so that program or data storage can access all that memory?
                    • kevan064
                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 8, 2013
                        I did notice that this new version still locks up on Dig Dug.
                        I wonder why? All I know is that it's out of my league to figure out.
                      • Jeff White
                        Message 11 of 23 , Apr 8, 2013
                          On 08 Apr 2013, at 13:20, "Tursi" <yahoogroup@...> wrote:

                          >Cory's Win994A keeps getting better and better with each release. I did
                          >notice that Popeye does not work properly. When the witch >throws the
                          >green bottles at Popeye, it creates a solid line across the screen. Is
                          >there another version of the cartridge ROM that >corrects this? All of the
                          >others seemed to work OK.

                          This is caused by incorrect VDP prefetch emulation. Classic99 did this
                          forever. Popeye does non standard things with setting the VDP address when
                          it draws the bottles.

                          I think there was discussion about this on one of the groups or Atariage.  Keeping with the theme, is there a suite of software that uses non-traditional/unconventional techniques that can be test cases for the emulators/simulators?  Not necessarily VDP usage only.

                          Jeff White

                        • ti994a.geo
                          Message 12 of 23 , Apr 9, 2013
                            I emailed Cory last night, and he sent me the Plato cart image and a zip file of the disks. You can get them here:

                            Cart: http://www.99er.net/download2/index.php?act=view&id=217
                            Disks: http://www.99er.net/download2/index.php?act=view&id=218

                            Hope you enjoy!

                            Cory also sent along a text file with some questions and answers. I'll probably post it on the site, but in the meantime I thought you guys would appreciate it.

                            -Rich

                            Here it is (From Cory):

                            Information about Win994a Simulator from its author:

                            1) Why is it called a simulator and not an emulator?
                            I've worked in the aerospace industry for over thirty years now, writing software and developing real-time simulations. In my experience, there are two ways to mimic hardware. First, you can build other hardware that does the same thing. We typically do this by designing and 'burning' an FPGA brassboard or like device. This is not just memory, but a full processing device you can burn on a blank FPGA. This is a fairly exact way to mimic hardware; even the electrical signals and their timing are very controlled and exact. We do this because it is generally cheaper than building several copies of the real (still in development) device. We normally refer to this FPGA machine as a hardware emulator. And secondly, you can write a software program to simulate the device you're mimicking. This approach generally does not produce electrical signals and exact timing. It can serve as a close facsimile when perfect 'exactness' is not the highest priority. We normally call this approach a `software simulation'. Thus, I called Win994a a simulator, although by the criteria used for other TI-99 emulators and the current TI-99 community, the Win994a would be an emulator. Like the others it holds and runs as its core, the console GROMS/ROMs developed by TI; just as it directly runs the GROMS/ROMS in TI-99 cartridges. That makes it no different than other emulators.

                            2) Why does Win994a have its own cartridge file format?

                            When I first started playing around with other TI-994a software emulators, I found the whole idea of having several GROM and ROM memory image files incredibly cumbersome, error prone, and time consuming…let alone having several files, all of the same name for different TI cartridges…a housekeeping nightmare. So when I designed Win994a, I went back and looked at the way the real TI did this function. Somehow, by simply sliding in a cartridge, the TI knew everything about the cart that was necessary…what ROM and GROM it contained. I thought, wouldn't it be better if a single cartridge file could do the same thing? So I designed a file that begins with some header bytes that specify what ROM and GROM (maybe RAM) images are to come later in the file. My cartridge format would `tell' Win994a what was in the cart file. But some of these files got fairly large; not by today's standards, but back when I was first developing Win994a. A good friend of mine suggested that I compress the internal GROM/ROM memory images so that the cart file would take up less space on a person's hard drive…a special compression scheme she actually developed herself that would work well compressing memory images. The Cart Creator facility would do the compressing once, and the Win994a would decompress the memory image whenever the cart was loaded. That all worked well. I didn't do it this way because of copyright issues or anything like that. Rich's website (where Win994a is based) already has written permission to make available and distribute TI99 related stuff. However, my friend (the person who developed the compression algorithm) didn't want to make her compression code public since she had other future designs for it. So I can't give that out to people who want to reverse engineer the Win994a cart file. I don't understand why folks would want to do that anyway. Win994a cart files don't contain anything special other than a short header and the same GROM/ROM images all the other emulators use. There's nothing different except it's all together compressed in one file. All the memory image files that go into Win994a cart files are already out there on multiple websites. That's where I got them.

                            3) Why does Win994a have unique file extensions for carts, disks, and tapes? (TIDISK, TICART, TITAPE)

                            I wasn't thumbing my nose at other emulators, or trying to make Win994a exclusive. In fact, I wasn't even thinking about the other emulators when I made these unique file extensions. On all my PCs at home and work, I have several applications that already used extensions like `.dsk' and `.car'. As most people who use PCs know, a file extension can be registered with the application that uses it when that piece of software is installed on the machine. For example, you can double click on files with `.doc' and `.docx' extensions, and Word for Windows will automatically load. Clicking on `.txt' files will usually load NotePad or WordPad. So when I first developed Win994a, I had several hundred new TI disk files on my computer with the `.dsk' extension. If I doubled clicked on one of these files, some other software application would start up and try to show me the disk file. Maybe you can imagine what happened when some of those applications tried to work with a TI disk file having never `seen' one before. It was total mayhem! So I renamed my TI disk files so they couldn't be confused with any other `already existing' program. Thus, TIDISK, TITAPE, and TICART. When you install Win994a, these file extensions are registered in Windows to Win994a.

                            4) Why don't I, the author of Win994a engage more with the public?

                            That was never my intention. After some of my first attempts at Win994a, some good friends of mine suggested that I make it available to the public. Some of them had done that with their stuff and were now currently spending a lot of their time fielding questions, taking user requests, and the like. It was taking up all their time. That wasn't me. I just wanted Win994a to be something people would find pleasurable and entertaining. I'm a quiet mousy computer hacker kind of guy from way back. The limelight and dealing with the public is not my idea of fun. Making Win994a was fun. But my friends convinced me to make it available. And to read what others have written, you would think my desire for anonymity was the most evil thing ever…some of them being more gentle by saying they don't understand why I don't want to `engage with my audience'. As I said…that was never my intention. Being that quiet guy, I remember my first date with my future wife. I finally got her to open up and talk about herself (I didn't really think there was much to say about me). She told me how she had her bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from UCLA and had just finished up her masters in aerospace engineering from USC. She was a space shuttle astronaut in training; having spent many hours in two of our actual flying space shuttles. She had to drop out of the astronaut group because her unaided eyesight wasn't good enough. For twenty minutes she talked about launch criteria and inertial dynamics, all the while I didn't truly understand a thing she said. To put it simply, as a guy I was very intimated. We were together for twenty years, the first five being wonderful. But we learned she had Huntington's Disease, a neurological disorder you can read about on the internet. It is 100% fatal with no cure. Unlike most cancers, Huntington's takes about fifteen years (or more) to gradually claim its victims, during which time they will become someone very different from who they once were. It took my wife's ability to play the piano, then her ability to think; it took away her mind. Finally, she couldn't walk or swallow food anymore. Before it took her life, she lost her ability to speak. And it was during those fifteen years I designed and developed Win994a. We couldn't do much socially, so my wife and I spent countless nights alone at home. She sat by my side as Win994a came together. A lot of her suggestions for `ease of use' were implemented. My late wife's influence is everywhere in Win994a. Being her primary care giver, after several years the burden became too much, and I spent four days in intensive care. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with my heart, and finally surmised that the constant strain had been too much. As a result, I had permanent heart damage that will never heal. As of this writing, she died a little over three years ago. What I'm trying to say is…it's not just that I'd rather hang on to my anonymity because that's who I am, but I had a lot going on in my life. I was….busy. And to be honest, if it weren't for my wife's condition and all the nights we spent together during her last years, I don't think Win994a would exist. And so I hope people will respect my desire to say fairly quiet. The TI-99 community and bloggers are like so many others…we have our share of `glass half empty' people who see nothing but dark intentions in the actions and decisions of others. Please understand, in my actions…I'm not trying to spite anyone. I'm just not that sociable…sorry. I hope everyone can understand.
                          • Eric
                            Message 13 of 23 , Apr 9, 2013
                              I just downloaded the Plato Disks and ran the first one with the Plato cartridge; it bought back memories of my testing the Gram Kracker version with the Myarc Geneve 9640.

                              Now what I am planning to do is to put Win994a, the Plato Cartridge, and the 527 Plato Disks on a separate SD Card or Flash Drive. That way I can have the whole Plato (Programmed Logic for Automated Teaching Operations) SYSTEM on a separate 'machine' just like "Control Data" used to do with it when they were pushing it a an advanced educational system to instructional institutions!

                              My grand children and grand nieces & nephews can then use it for supplemental educational resources!!

                              Does anyone know where there is a copy of the index for all those 527 Plato disks?

                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 9, 2013
                                Found the INDEX of Plato Disks:

                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 9, 2013
                                  Introduction

                                  PLATO is an acronym for: Programmed Logic for Automated Teaching Operations.

                                  TI Plato Course-Ware is divided into eight curricula:

                                  	1) Basic Skills Math
                                  	2) Basic Skills Reading
                                  	3) Basic Skills Grammar
                                  	4) High School Skills Writing
                                  	5) High School Skills Math
                                  	6) High School Skills Reading
                                  	7) High School Skills Science
                                  	8) High School Skills Social Studies

                                  Curriculum 1: Basic Skills Math

                                  Subject: Basic number ideas

                                  PHD 5201 (15205575) Numbers 0-9
                                  PHD 5202 (15205595) Numbers 10-1000

                                  Subject: Addition

                                  PHD 5203 (15205655) Addition 1
                                  PHD 5204 (15205657) Addition 2

                                  Subject: Subtraction

                                  PHD 5205 (15205683) Subtraction — basic concepts
                                  PHD 5206 (15205700) Subtraction skills

                                  Subject: Multiplication

                                  PHD 5207 (15205673) Multiplication — basic concepts
                                  PHD 5208 (15205765) Multiplication skills 1
                                  PHD 5209 (15205828) Multiplication skills 2

                                  Subject: Division

                                  PHD 5210 (15205830) Division — basic concepts
                                  PHD 5211 (15205847) Division skills 1
                                  PHD 5212 (15205873) Division skills 2

                                  Subject: Fractions

                                  PHD 5213 (15205945) Fractions — terminology and concepts
                                  PHD 5214 (15205993) Addition and subtraction
                                  PHD 5215 (15207271) Multiplication and division

                                  Subject: Decimals

                                  PHD 5216 (15207319) Decimals — terminology and concepts

                                  Subject: Ratio, proportion and percent

                                  PHD 5217 (15207321) Ratio, proportion and percent

                                  Subject: Geometry and measurement

                                  PHD 5218 (15207347) Geometry — basic concepts
                                  PHD 5219 (15207407) Measurement

                                  Curriculum 2: Basic Skills Reading

                                  Subject: Making new words

                                  PHD 5220 (15207409) Basic word building
                                  PHD 5221 (15207426) More basic word building
                                  PHD 5222 (15207446) Complex word building
                                  PHD 5223 (15207509) Prefixes, suffixes and compound words
                                  PHD 5224 (15207511) More prefixes and suffixes
                                  PHD 5225 (15207534) Prefixes and suffixes in context

                                  Subject: Understanding new words

                                  PHD 5226 (15207554) Selecting the proper words
                                  PHD 5227 (15207580) Choosing the proper words
                                  PHD 5228 (15207603) Dealing with confusing words
                                  PHD 5229 (15207623) Word meanings
                                  PHD 5230 (15207643) Applying new words
                                  PHD 5231 (15207660) Understanding and using new words

                                  Subject: Understanding what you read

                                  PHD 5232 (15207683) Locating basic facts
                                  PHD 5233 (15207700) More basic facts from reading
                                  PHD 5234 (15207717) Understanding what you read
                                  PHD 5235 (15207737) Remembering what you read
                                  PHD 5236 (15207800) Remembering more of what you read
                                  PHD 5237 (15207802) Interpreting what you read

                                  Subject: Thinking about what you read

                                  PHD 5238 (15207819) Understanding basic facts
                                  PHD 5239 (15207839) Understanding more of what you read
                                  PHD 5240 (15207856) Describers and conclusions
                                  PHD 5241 (15207873) Different types of describers and conclusions
                                  PHD 5242 (15207893) Understanding the whole story

                                  Subject: Judging what you read

                                  PHD 5243 (15207910) Fact and non-fact
                                  PHD 5244 (15207921) Author's purpose
                                  PHD 5245 (15207935) Evaluating what you read1
                                  PHD 5246 (15207949) Author's purpose and your conclusions
                                  PHD 5247 (15207966) Separating fact from opinion

                                  Curriculum 3: Basic Skills Grammar

                                  Subject: Parts of Speech

                                  PHD 5248 (15204600) Nouns and Verbs
                                  PHD 5249 (15204617) More about nouns and verbs
                                  PHD 5250 (15204634) Pronouns
                                  PHD 5251 (15204654) Making nouns and pronouns agree
                                  PHD 5252 (15204668) Adjectives and adverbs
                                  PHD 5253 (15204688) Prepositions, conjunctions and articles

                                  Subject: Building and using sentences

                                  PHD 5254 (15204702) Learning about sentences
                                  PHD 5255 (15204716) Phrases and Clauses
                                  PHD 5256 (15204733) Subject and verb agreement
                                  PHD 5257 (15204750) More about sentences

                                  Subject: Spelling and usage
                                  PHD 5258 (15204764) More than one
                                  PHD 5259 (15204778) Word confusion
                                  PHD 5260 (15204795) Possessives

                                  Subject: Capital letters and punctuation

                                  PHD 5261 (15204809) Capital letters
                                  PHD 5262 15204826) Punctuation

                                  Subject: Writing letters
                                  PHD 5263 (15204843) Making letters look right
                                  PHD 5264 (15204857) Giving the employer the correct information

                                  Curriculum 4: High School Skills Writing

                                  Subject: Spelling and punctuation

                                  PHD 5265 (15208506) Spelling
                                  PHD 5266 (15208523) Punctuation

                                  Subject: Grammar

                                  PHD 5267 (15208543) Grammar 1
                                  PHD 5268 (15208566) Grammar 2
                                  PHD 5269 (15208592) Grammar 3

                                  Subject: Diction

                                  PHD 5270 (15208609) Diction

                                  Subject: Sentence structure

                                  PHD 5271 (15208629) Sentence structure

                                  Subject: Logic and organization

                                  PHD 5272 (15208649) Logic and organization

                                  Curriculum 5: High School Skills Math

                                  PHD 5273 (15205250) Basic number ideas 1
                                  PHD 5274 (15205267) Basic number ideas 2

                                  Subject: Math sentences in one variable

                                  PHD 5275 (15205287) Math sentences in one variable 1
                                  PHD 5276 (15205304) Math sentences in one variable 2
                                  Subject: Math sentences in two variables

                                  PHD 5277 (15205321) Math sentences in two variables

                                  Subject: Geometry

                                  PHD 5278 (15205338) Geometry

                                  Subject: Measurement

                                  PHD 5279 (15205358) Measurement

                                  Subject: Special Topics

                                  PHD 5280 (15205378) Special topics

                                  Subject: Practical reading

                                  PHD 5281 (15205400) Practical reading 1
                                  PHD 5282 (15205423) Practical reading 2

                                  Subject: General reading

                                  PHD 5283 (15205443) General reading 1
                                  PHD 5284 (15205463) General reading 2

                                  Subject: Prose literature

                                  PHD 5285 (15205486) Prose literature 1
                                  PHD 5286 (15205500) Prose literature 2
                                  PHD 5287 (15205520) Prose literature 3

                                  Curriculum 6: High School Skills Reading

                                  Subject: Poetry

                                  PHD 5288 (15205537) Poetry

                                  Subject: Drama

                                  PHD 5289 (15205557) Drama

                                  Curriculum 7: High School Skills Science

                                  Subject: Physics

                                  PHD 5290 (15208860) Physics 1
                                  PHD 5291 (15208923) Physics 2

                                  Subject: Chemistry

                                  PHD 5292 (15208983) Chemistry

                                  Subject: Earth science

                                  PHD 5293 (15209031) Earth science 1
                                  PHD 5294 (15209033) Earth science 2

                                  Subject: Biology

                                  PHD 5295 (15209091) Biology 1
                                  PHD 5296 (15209130) Biology 2
                                  PHD 5297 (15209172) Biology 3
                                  PHD 5298 (15209220) Biology 4

                                  Curriculum 8: High School Skills Social Studies

                                  Subject: Geography

                                  PHD 5299 (15208669) Geography

                                  Subject: Economics

                                  PHD 5300 (15208695) Economics 1
                                  PHD 5301 (15208715) Economics 2

                                  Subject: Behavioral science

                                  PHD 5302 (15208735) Behavioral science 1
                                  PHD 5303 (15208752) Behavioral science 2

                                  Subject: Political science

                                  PHD 5304 (15208769) Political science 1
                                  PHD 5305 (15208786) Political science 2

                                  Subject: History

                                  PHD 5306 (15208809) History 1
                                  PHD 5307 (15208826) History 2
                                  PHD 5308 (15208843) History 3

                                  Languages (not in curriculum)

                                  Subject: French learning outcomes

                                  PHD nnnn (15206040) French

                                  Subject: Spanish learning outcomes

                                  PHD nnnn (15206050) Spanish

                                  Subject: German learning outcomes

                                  PHD nnnn (15206060) German
                                  Other subjects (not in curriculum)

                                  PHD nnnn Computer literacy

                                  PHD nnnn (15206000) Basic Number Facts Practice

                                  PHD nnnn (15206010) Basic Fractions Practice

                                  PHD nnnn (15206020) Decimals practice

                                  PHD nnnn (15206030) Whole Numbers Practice