99/9640 FORTRAN Software and Manual - Archived

  • Dano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hello all!

      I acquired the 99/9640 FORTRAN v4.4 software package, that Chris Schneider had offered up here on the group recently.  I don't know how readily available this package was so I wanted to make sure it was archived.

      I believe there were others that were interested in this package as well.  I have converted the disks to images and scanned the manual to a searchable PDF, as well as the fourteen page errata (corrections to the manual).  Even pictures of the disks themselves are included.

      If anyone is interested in this package just let me know.  I will try to get this uploaded somewhere more universal.  For now, contact me personally.

      Cheers!

      -Dano

      "Long Live the TI-99/4A!"

    • Filip Van Vooren
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi Dano,

        great work preserving Fortran, it's much appreciated.

        I'm interested in the package :-)

        If you like I could also host it on my website (www.retroclouds.de

        Thanks.

        Cheers