Re: [TI-99/4A] pebox splitter cable

  • gregallenwarner
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2013
      I already built one in preparation for the HDX, but mine splits into 2 DE-9 connectors rather than 2 DB-25's. Is that okay? (I've tested both /1 and /2 with a DE-9 to DE-9 null modem cable to my PC and they both work, because I flipped RX and TX in my splitter.)

      -Greg W

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, Gregory McGill <mcgill@...> wrote:

      > If anyone's going to use a HDX board on their rs232 card.. they'll need one
      > of these http://www.iec-usa.com/cgi-bin/iec/L1121 or build one..
      >
      > Greg
      >

      > On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Jeff White <ti994a@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Many more cables for TI:
      > > http://www.iec-usa.com/cgi-bin/iec/05MCOlderTI.html
      > >
      > > On 28 Feb 2013, at 00:27, Dano <ti994a@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Wow, didn't even know that existed!
      > >
      > > -Dano
      > >
      > > "Long Live the TI-99/4A!"
      > >
      > > On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Jeff White <ti994a@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> http://www.iec-usa.com/cgi-bin/iec/L1173
      > >>

      > >> On 27 Feb 2013, at 23:36, Gregory McGill <mcgill@...> wrote:
      > >>

      > >> I can't remember the source for these.. someone remind me?
      > >>
      > >> Greg

    • gregallenwarner
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2013
        This is crazy. I was literally JUST thinking about how to connect 2 PEB's last night.