Re: [TI-99/4A] asgard sams card

  • Phil King
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
      Chris

      i can do this my self no since in paying all that shipping. when all i have to do is pull 2 chips from there sockets and put 2 in. I needs to go as cheap as i can... how much would the hdx cable cost just the cable.

      Phil

      Philip King
      4681 Carr Rd
      Hillsboro Ohio 45121
      9374421909
      prk62@...

      From: Phil King <prk62@...>
      Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:20:50 -0800 (PST)
      To: "ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com" <ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TI-99/4A] asgard sams card

      hello

      i have a sams memory card with 128k of memory I would love to upgrade it to 1m or so. What 512k chip would i use to upgrade it and would i have to replace any other chips to do such. If i wanted to take it higher is that possible and what chips would i use.

      Phil

      Philip King
      4681 Carr Rd
      Hillsboro Ohio 45121