JPA nominations

  • Tom Wills
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1 12:30 PM
      JPA nominations

      I have been somewhat aware of the nominations for JPA awards, but I do not know who they are. But I sense a low turnout of nominations. Are things that bad in the TI99ers Community that nominations are really as low a number as I sense? I have only seen a couple notices of someone being nominated (I get a notice that there has been an online nomination via the OLUG, but it is just to let me know someone has been nominated, not who or why).

      Is this low number of nominations a sign of the death of the TI99ers Community? I asked Glenn how things are going with the nomination and he replied "lousy!" Is there no one in our community that deserves to be nominated?

      Tom Wills

      Webmaster:

      TI99ers On-Line User Group;

      TI99ers Hall of Fame;

      Unsung TI99ers;

      Bill Gaskill's Original TI-99/4A TImeLine;

      Yahoo TI-99/4A List Server

      See all TI99er Award recipients at http://www.ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa
      Submit behind-the-scene "Unsung TI99er" for inclusion at http://unsung.ti99ers.org/

    • Gregory McGill

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2 10:52 AM

          Only Glenn can answer that. All I get is a notice of a nomination was made with the time stamp, nothing more, no name or nomination info.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2 11:39 AM
            Yeah he answered. He got my original one and I sent another too :)

            Greg