Re: [TI-99/4A] FREE SCSI Stuff!

  • Juan Castro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
      I would want some of those for the Atari ST I recently got, but it's a somewhat long walk.

      On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Kchula-Rrit <kchularrit@...> wrote:

      For those with SCSI systems, I have some SCSI stuff, for which I would like to find new homes.

      Hard disk drives, SCSI-I (50-pin), and, I assume SCSI-II (they use that weird-looking mini-Centronics thing).

      CD-ROM drive (SCSI-I)
      CD-ROM drive, labeled Apple

      Cables and terminators, 50-Pin Centronics, 50-Pin ribbon, weird-looking Centronics thing.

      I also have some Adaptec SCSI controllers, condition unknown. These are ISA boards (old).

      I have no means to test them, so their operability is unknown.

      I will deliver in San Francisco Bay area.