Re: [TI-99/4A] Happy New Year

  • mark wills
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2012
      A Happy New Year to all my dear friends in TI-99/4A land!

      May 2012 turn out to be great for us all, and great for our little hobby computer!

      With love

      Mark & Family

      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 31, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 11 KB
      also to you and all on the list server

      I wish a Happy and prosperous New Year to everyone here and all your loved ones!

      NewYear03
         Tom and Carol Wills