Re: [TI-99/4A] Re: IDE CARD FOR BID ~ SALE

  • LARRY CORREA
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
      Walid,

      Thank you

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: wmaalouli
      Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 9:14 AM
      Subject: [TI-99/4A] Re: IDE CARD FOR BID ~ SALE

      You're right, it's 12 hours not 24. Here are the rules:

      Your ability to end a listing early depends on the amount of time remaining in the listing and whether the listing has received any bids.

      If there are 12 hours or more before the end of the listing, you can end the listing early without restrictions. If there are any bids on your item when you end the listing, you'll be asked whether you want to cancel the bids or sell the item to the high bidder.

      If there are 12 hours or less before the end of the listing, your ability to end the listing early depends on whether there are any bids on the item and whether the item has a reserve price.

      Number of bids on the item

      Can the listing be ended early?

      No bids, including no canceled bids

      Yes, as long as there aren't any canceled bids.

      1 or more bids

      Yes, but you must sell the item to the high bidder.

      1 or more bids, but the item's reserve price wasn't met

      Walid

      Wa