Chicago faire end times

  • Jeffrey White
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
    I guess we learn if I can get a JPEG to show from Yahoo! Mail.

    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      Well, Jeff, from what I can make out from the photo I would say that the man has his arm around the girl and is giving you a "thumbs up" gesture. She is smiling, and therefore I deduce that she is not in any great pain. I can't really tell who the man is, since I can barely see the face. Could it be one of our revelers during the infamous Pub Crawl? And I sort of doubt that it was taken at the Best Western. Looks more like the folks at "Pete Miller's" or perhaps "The Keg." My recollections are just a teeny bit hazy. Any of this help? --Hal

      --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey White <ti994a@...> wrote:

      > I guess we learn if I can get a JPEG to show from Yahoo! Mail.

    • Jeffrey White
      Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
        Were we still out carousing and catting around at 2:25am?  It appears to me that behind the behind the face behind the thumbs up sign is a hanging light and further back a couch, which I would think was part of the lounge area at the Best Western.  I think I was sitting on a couch as the couple were leaving and that is why the picture is framed so oddly.

        Maybe Diet Pepsi pan knows?

        Who is the interloper?

        Jeff White