RE: [TI-99/4A] Re: is the whole TI Plato collection available for download?

  • Kirsch, Timothy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
      Yes it is on cyc. Excellent programs plato. Thu too high of cost plato was it was nice to run on pc99. I would recommend you purchase.I bought the full package and I believe it was well worth it. The price for pc99 is up to Mike to decide. You might contact he to see if he might lower. Insulting him will only make him to not lower.Asking him is the right thing to do. He work hard to put together cyc and long hours writing pc99. Thanks to all that put it together.I think Cadd was several different people together.Wish all a good year

      Tim

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
        Hallo,

        so if I purchase this "Cyc" will I be able to dump the Plato ROMs back to disk and use them on my actual TI-99/4A with the Plato Interpreter cartridge?

        Thanks,

        Christian

        --- In ti99-4a@yahoogroups.com, "Kirsch, Timothy" <TIMOTHY.KIRSCH@...> wrote:

        > Yes it is on cyc. Excellent programs plato. Thu too high of cost plato was it was nice to run on pc99. I would recommend you purchase.I bought the full package and I believe it was well worth it. The price for pc99 is up to Mike to decide. You might contact he to see if he might lower. Insulting him will only make him to not lower.Asking him is the right thing to do. He work hard to put together cyc and long hours writing pc99. Thanks to all that put it together.I think Cadd was several different people together.Wish all a good year
        >
        > Tim

      • Kirsch, Timothy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
          The program are on disk require the module to run. Cyc also has the rom for pc99. You will need to get the rom that will run on mess or the other emulator out there. On the ti you will need the module that plugs into the port.
          Tim