[TI-99/4A] Re: searching for CF7+

  • BobK
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2010
      I realize that it must be posted here somewhere but does anyone have the correct pinouts for the cables needed? I have tried 3 different null modem cable styles and have had no luck.

      Thanks for any info.

      Bob K.
    • fdos
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2011
        http://members.ziggo.nl/fgkaal/Pics/ti99hdx/ti99_rs232_splitter_cables.gif

        Bill S

        On 12/31/2010 11:08 PM, BobK wrote:
        > I realize that it must be posted here somewhere but does anyone have the correct pinouts for the cables needed? I have tried 3 different null modem cable styles and have had no luck.
        >
        > Thanks for any info.
        >
        > Bob K.

      • Dan O'Quinn
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 2, 2011
          TI-99/4a CompactFlash Drive/RS232 Port - RS-232! Nano PEB
          ebay item # 200560807404
          there's 3 of them for sale