Cartridge Diagnostics

  • Tursi
    Message 1 of 123 , Nov 3, 2010
      Does anyone have any diagnostic software that runs from either ROM or GROM
      (ie: cartridge) that I can use on my system? This is a bad time for it to
      flake on me. :) I'm going to start writing something now, but if anyone can
      point me to something downloadable that tests CPU as well as VDP RAM (the TI
      Diagnostics cart only does VDP), that'd help!
    • ewbray2000
      Message 123 of 123 , Nov 6, 2014

        You could ALSO make the video recording available as file(s) that can be downloaded for a "limited" period of time from the "WeTransfer" site!

        That way the owners of the CTIUG Group's website wouldn't have to find space on their machine for all that video!!